Industrial automation production printed circuit boards
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||8 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certificate:||ISO9001, ISO14001, UL, IATF16949|
Model No.: CW-228
Industrial control automation production equipment printed circuit boards
Industry control printed circuit boards (PCB)
1. For industrial control, special or general-purpose circuit board, the bottom circuit is completed, and IO is reserved. After buying the industrial control circuit board, the input and output ports reserved on the circuit board are connected to the user's own device, such as motor, solenoid valves, sensors, thus completing the function want to accomplish.
2. The special circuit board is a board specially designed for a certain function, such as the temperature control circuit board. After buying it, the input port is connected to the thermocouple, and the output port is connected with a heating contactor or a solid state relay to control the heating device to complete the temperature control. There are flow control boards, motion control boards, etc.
3. The universal control board, most of which can be programmed, after the user's own secondary development, completes a specific function, and has a wide range of uses. For example, plc is a general industrial control board. After the user writes the program and compiles the input, various functions can be completed. Digital input, analog input port, high-speed counter port, digital output port, analog output port, and some also have communication function.
Copper thickness: 1OZ
Board thickness: 1.6mm
Surface Finishing: Immersion gold
Solder mask color: Green
Silkscreen color: White
Describe: Industry control, Industrial automation production equipment
Printed circuit boards abbreviation as PCB. A conductive pattern which is formed on a dielectric material in a predetermined design to form a printed circuit, a printed component, or a combination of the two is generally referred to as a printed circuit. And a conductive pattern that provides electrical connection between components on an insulating substrate, called printed circuits.
● High density. For decades, the high density of printed boards has grown with the increased integration of integrated circuits and advances in mounting technology.
● High reliability. Through a series of inspections, tests and aging tests, the PCB can be reliably operated for a long period of time (usually 20 years).
● Designability. For the various performances of PCB (electrical, physical, chemical, mechanical, etc.), the design of printed boards can be realized through design standardization and standardization, with short time and high efficiency.
● Productivity. With modern management, it can carry out standardization, scale (quantity), automation and other production to ensure product quality consistency.
● Testability. Established relatively complete test methods, test standards, various test equipment and instruments to detect and identify PCB product qualification and service life.
● Assemblyability. PCB products not only facilitate the standardized assembly of various components, but also can be automated, large-scale mass production. At the same time, the PCB and various component assembly components can be assembled to form larger components and systems up to the complete machine.
● Maintainability. Since PCB products and various component assembly components are produced in a standardized design and scale, these components are also standardized. Therefore, once the system fails, it can be replaced quickly, conveniently and flexibly, and the system can be quickly restored. Of course, you can say more about it. Such as miniaturization and weight reduction of the system, high-speed signal transmission, etc.
FOUR Advantages Quality with promise
More than 15 years Team Pursuit of first-class quality
1, About the factory--More than 15 years industry experience: Self-built factory, 15 years of focus on circuit board manufacturing.
☆ Flip Aluminium PCB: The share of Aluminum industry more than 45%, service and quality have won the praise of customers.
☆ Advanced equipment: PVC plating line, CNC V-CUT machine, Dongtai high speed drilling machine, high speed flying probe testing machine, microscope, copper foil tensile tester, ion pollution degree detector.
2, Top technical team - fast delivery, professional service
☆ 50 professional and technical people with more than 10 years of PCB experience have rich experience in various industry standards and process quality requirements.
☆ Provide after-sales technical support, quickly respond to bad feedback, solve customer's difficult problems
3, Certifications - UL, IO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, IATF16949
☆ All products undergo strict SGS testing and meet ROHS requirements
☆ Implement TQM quality management and 6σ management mode, continuous improvement, good rate 99%
☆ Quality control seniors are skilled in IATF16949, QS9000 requirements,and have their internal auditor qualification certificate
4.Work with well-known companies - trustworthy PCB manufacturers
☆ Over the years, has business contacts with many well-known companies such as BYD, Huawei, Schneider, and Siemens etc., and has maintained long-term supply relationships with these industry benchmarking companies.
☆ The products are exported to Europe, America, Japan, Middle East, Philippines and other overseas markets, and are well received and trusted by customers.
Chuangying Electronics Co.,Ltd
Chuangying Electronics Co.,Ltd has been focusing on PCB manufacturing for more than 15 years. The company is headquartered in Shenzhen. It has more than 260 workers for single-sided and metal-based factories in Jiangxi and
more than 400 worker high-precision multi-layer production bases in Huizhou. The company has a professional production team, more than 110 senior engineers and professional management personnel with more than 10 years of work experience; with domestic leading automated production equipment, PCB products include 1-16 layers, high TG board, thick Copper, soft and hard
bonding, high frequency, mixed laminate, blind buried, metal and halogen-free.
High-precision circuit board quick sample, single and double bulk order
delivery in 6-7 days, 4-8-layer delivery in 9-12 days, 10-28-layer delivery in 15-20 days, HDI board delivery in 20 days.
We are committed to providing high quality products and professional services to our customers around the world, as well as the ability to deliver large
quantities and small and medium volume orders. The material types include
CEM-3, FR-1, FR-4 (medium tg, high Tg, halogen-free, etc.), metal base, all
product types have passed ISO9001/TS16949/ISO14001 international quality management System certification and UL safety certification.
- Company Name: Chuangying Electronics Co.,Ltd
- Product/Service: Aluminum and metal base PCB , FR4 single sided printed circuit boards , Multi-layers rigid boards , HDI circuit boards , Automotive circuit boards , High frequency PCB
- Year Established: 2008
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- No. of Production Lines: Above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 51 -60 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.15 Gonghe Chuangye road, Xixiang Street, Baoan, Shenzhen, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Gracie Cai
- Tel: 86-755-29493085
Premium Related Products